Resume Writing Academy has free resources available to career coaches and job seekers to assist with resume building. If you are in resume-writing mode, or if you help others to write resumes, check out their free documents and helpful article links, plus a free webcast of Top Resume Tips.
Some of the free resume resources on this website are:
- A webcast of Top Resume Tips with a downloadable handout for taking notes while listening
- A list of over 375 great verbs for writing resumes, cover letters and other career communications
- A sample questionnaire to help organize the content for building the resume
- Interview questions to elicit accomplishments and more information for enhancing the resume
- Microsoft Word keyboard shortcuts to save time and effort when creating documents
- Links to articles on Resume Writing and Career Coaching
The Resume Writing Academy offers diverse training programs for resume writers, career coaches, career counselors, outplacement consultants, and many more. It was founded by two resume-writing experts, Wendy Enelow and Louise Kursmark, who are committed to training and developing resume-writing professionals.