Are you thinking about continuing your education as you transition from the military? There are many good resources that can help you choose an education program and school that is GI Bill eligible and right for you.
Whether you are pursuing a full degree, a certification, or seeking to improve your knowledge on a topic, researching can help you make an informed decision based on cost, accreditation, types of programs, job placement rate, and more.
Education Resources for Veterans:
- GI Bill Comparison Tool: https://www.va.gov/gi-bill-comparison-tool
- Choosing GI Bill approved schools: https://www.va.gov/education/choosing-a-school/
- Find a Yellow Ribbon school: https://www.va.gov/education/yellow-ribbon-participating-schools/
- Student Veterans of America: https://studentveterans.org/about/
- Article on Forever GI Bill Benefits: https://www.affordablecollegesonline.org/college-resource-center/forever-gi-bill/
- Article on Best Online Colleges, Universities, and Schools: https://www.bestcolleges.com/online-schools
- Article on Scholarships for Military Service Members and Student Veterans: https://www.bestcolleges.com/resources/military-veteran-scholarships
Featured Military-Friendly School: The University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business is committed to serve America’s military veterans and families in their pursuit of lifelong learning. Maryland Smith’s top-ranked Executive MBA, Flex MBA and Online MBA programs are particularly suited for transitioning service members and working veterans seeking new skills for data-driven decision making and business leadership. Explore their many specialty master’s degree options at: www.rhsmith.umd.edu