These “hot jobs” and opportunities are being featured in August:
LMI is seeking military-experienced candidates for the following positions:
• Operations Research/Campaign Assessments Consultant – Clearance Required – in Scott AFB, Illinois
• Emergency Response (Hazardous Materials/Industrial Hygiene) Practitioner – TS/SCI Required – in Washington, DC
• Project Scheduler (Mid-Level) – Clearance Required – in Patuxent River, Maryland
• Data Engineer – Clearance Required – in Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Search all their openings at www.lmi.org/careers.
Newport News Shipbuilding (NNS) is seeking military-experienced candidates for many open positions in Newport News, Virginia. Learn more about NNS and HII, and search all their career opportunities at www.buildyourcareer.com.
RTX is seeking military-experienced candidates for these open positions:
• Senior Principal Mission Management Architect – 01642033 – in Aurora, Colorado
• Principal Java/C++ Software Engineer – 01642375 – in Aurora, Colorado
• Software Engineer III – 01603868 – in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
• SIGINT Operator – 01520879 – in Sterling, Virginia
Search all their career opportunities at https://careers.rtx.com/global/en/raytheon-missiles-defense.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is currently seeking military experienced candidates for these immediate openings in multiple locations:
• Border Patrol Agent – Nationwide opportunities including NORTHERN BORDER – APPLY NOW!
• Marine Interdiction Agent – Locations: California, Florida, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands
• Pilot–Air Interdiction Agent – 100 Flight Hours w/in last 12 Months requirement WAIVED and a simplified hiring process – apply now! Locations: Arizona, California, Florida, Puerto Rico, Texas
• Systems Engineer – Utilize your expertise in engineering to oversee various engineering projects, initiatives, and policies that support the Office of Acquisition (OA), Systems Engineering Division (SED), within the CBP. Located in Arlington, VA.
Click the job titles above to apply to these positions.
The U.S. Postal Service is hiring for multiple positions across the country, including:
• City Carrier Assistants
• Rural Carrier Associates
• Mail Handlers
• Tractor Trailer Operators
Learn more about USPS career opportunities for veterans, reservists, and their family members at https://about.usps.com/careers/career-opportunities/transitioning-military.htm and see more of their top jobs here.