Check out these “hot jobs” and opportunities being featured in October:
Foley, Incorporated is hiring for these positions in the New Jersey, Southeastern Pennsylvania, and Northern Delaware Regions:
• Machinery Technicians – Piscataway, NJ
• Machinery Technicians – Bensalem, PA
• Rents Service Advisor – Piscataway, NJ
• Facilities Maintenance Technician – Bensalem, PA
Learn about their benefits and search all their openings at www.foleyinc.com/careers.
LexisNexis is hiring for the following immediate openings:
• Sales Development Representative – Legal and Professional in Dayton, OH
• Data Scientist Internship in Raleigh, NC
• Bankruptcy Court Reporter in New York and Delaware
• Consulting Software Engineer in Raleigh, NC
View all their career opportunities at www.lexisnexis.com/en-us/about-us/careers.page.
Lockheed Martin is currently seeking candidates for these immediate opportunities and more:
• Aegis TRASUP and BFTT Operations Trainer (652841BR) in King George, VA
• Linux Developer (620603BR) in Herndon, VA
• Cyber Software Engineer (652083BR) in Marietta, GA
Visit www.lockheedmartinjobs.com to view all their openings.
The National Security Agency (NSA) has career opportunities in multiple locations. Check out these immediate openings and more:
• Linguist / Language Analyst – Entry to Experienced Level – in MD, HI, GA, TX, UT, CO, and AK
• Computer Systems Architect – Entry to Expert Level in Hawaii, Texas, Georgia, Utah, and Maryland locations
• Engineer/Developer – Software, Hardware, Research (Capabilities Development Specialist) – Entry to Expert Levels in Maryland
• Intelligence Analyst – Experienced Level in MD, TX, GA, CO, HI, UT, and AK
Search all their openings at www.intelligencecareers.gov/NSA.
SAIC hires military-experienced candidates, and 1 in 4 employees at SAIC is a veteran of the U.S. armed forces. SAIC is currently hiring for these positions in Fort Liberty, NC:
• Network Engineer
• Cloud Engineer
Join their Talent Acquisition team’s Virtual Career Chat on Oct. 11 to learn more about career opportunities in and around Fort Liberty, NC.
Explore all SAIC jobs here: https://jobs.saic.com
The University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business is currently accepting applications to its top-ranked full time and working professional MBA programs, Specialty Business Masters, Graduate Program in Technology Management, and new Doctorate in Business Administration. Learn more here:: https://www.rhsmith.umd.edu/apply
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is currently seeking military experienced candidates for these immediate openings in multiple locations:
• Border Patrol Agent – Nationwide opportunities including crucial CA and AZ locations plus NORTHERN BORDER – APPLY NOW!
• Marine Interdiction Agent – Locations: CA, FL, PR, and U.S.V.I
• Pilot–Air Interdiction Agent – 100 Flight Hours w/in last 12 Months requirement WAIVED and a simplified hiring process – apply now! Locations: AZ, CA, FL, PR, and TX
• Customs and Border Protection Officer – Locations: Nationwide. Salary incentives available for Portal, ND and San Francisco, CA duty stations!
Click the job titles above to apply to these positions.
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) is seeking-military experienced candidates for these career opportunities:
• Nuclear Regulator Apprenticeship Network in Rockville, MD
• Student Temporary Internship (Summer 2024 NTE 89 days) in Rockville, MD and in GA, IL, PA, TX, and TN
• Reactor Inspector Direct Hire Notice for RI, RII, RIII & RIV in GA, IL, PA, and TX
• Administrative Judge (Technical) in Rockville, MD
View all of NRC’s open positions here: https://www.usajobs.gov/Search/Results?a=NU00
Find more jobs on Corporate Gray Online at www.corporategray.com/jobs/search. Type in your keywords or search by company name.